Sunday, May 13, 2012
Cinco De Mayo
What a crazy day! I had agreed to do a garage sale with my neighbor before realizing all that was going to be happening, Sarah had her regular soccer game and a make up game, Aubrey had a birthday party to go to (at her age, they aren't usually drop off parties), Carlie had a birthday party of one of her best friends held about 25 mins away (at the pool we went to a couple weeks ago), and Brent & I went to a Cinco De Mayo party. That's just the stuff we did. There were other things going on that we'd normally be a part of, but couldn't fit them in. As it was, many of those overlapped, so we couldn't even get everyone where they needed to be and had to arrange a ride for Carlie. I spend so much time getting the kids to all of their parties & activities, it was fun for us to go to an adult party that evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment