Sunday, May 20, 2012
last 2 weeks
May is such a crazy busy month! Last week, I posted through Cinco De Mayo. Since then we've had Aly's "skip" day (they were having a carnival during school hours & long story short, I picked Aly up instead of her doing the carnival. Her, Aubrey & I went to lunch & shopping.) Carlie's second grade "round up" (I helped with - outside games, relays), Aubrey's last day of Preschool, some projects - glass etching on 9 goblets & 10 glass mugs for my neighbor's sister's wedding (as a trade) & b-day presents, more birthday parties to go to, Mother's Day, I got called as Activity Day leader & we had our last one before summer break, field day at the elementary school (I helped with it), school registration, Aubrey's preschool picnic, elementary school awards assembly (Carlie & Sarah both got awards for straight A's), tried out the new splash park, Sarah's last soccer practices & games, & more birthday parties. I'm sure I've left several things out, but you get the idea. This photo was as good as it got for Mother's Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment